Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lots of photos


Love a smiley girl.

So pretty in my dress.



Got daddy wrapped around her finger already.


Hey Nora, do we look silly in these costumes?

Maybe if we just sit and stare they will go away and stop taking pictures (Nora on right)

Nora tries on the butterfly and quickly decides... GET ME OUT OF THIS THING!!!



What a lovely bracelet I have on. :)

The boys were more than eager to help us open up the things we brought back. Ryan thought the letters were really cool.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Aw Amy she is absolutely stunning. I am so happy for you and hope it isn't too much longer until she comes home to you =)

I haven't been on the feb board for a while but I have been following your progress with the adoption and I wish you all the best!

xxx Julie

Bonnie said...

She is really pretty!!

Kim said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

(p.s. my google account takes you nowhere. Indigo, www.outsidemyhead.com, I'm here via Milw. Moms)

Living and Loving Life in the Lord said...

She is so cute, i hope you are going back very soon to bring her home!
(found your site via the adoption forums)

Anonymous said...

Amy, so glad to hear you made it back safely. Was it much of a culture shock? Little Nora is absolutely gorgeous!! I look forward to reading all the updates. I love the pic of all the "goodies" spread out in front of the boys. Love, Love, Love the pics :-)
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Oh & what is the design on the Nora nursery letters?
:-)

Sig said...

She is just so stunning. That wrapped up one with her daddys finger in hers, priceless.