Thursday, December 13, 2007

KO-Previo

Our file got a previo yesterday.
I guess a temporary reviewer kicked us out for not seeing our FBI clearance letters. They were IN the file, the reviewer just didnt see them.
So, FTC has a letter written up with fresh copies and is resubmitting us asap.
Glad it was a quick fix and all we can hope is it speeds thru now as it really was THEIR error.
This means we have to start over in the PGN process which takes about 8-10 weeks. Our file goes thru 2 reviewers then "the boss" Barrios reviews again and finalizes. We believe it was a temporary second reviewer who kicked our file out this time.

Also this week new Guatemalan adoption laws were approved in Guatemalan congress. All in process cases (agency is awaiting clarification of that) WILL be allowed to continue. This could mean delays though starting next year.

3 comments:

Living and Loving Life in the Lord said...

what a completely unfair kick out! I hope you get a quick out!

Pineapple Princess said...

I am so sorry! That is so completely wrong and unfair!!! You deserve a quick out!!!

Stacy and Isabella

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

Amy...sorry it has taken me this long to tell you how sorry I am for the KO. I know you must be disappointed. I hate this PGN process. I am praying that you get in and OUT in record time now. Nora is too cute! I LOVE her newest pictures where she is on belly---you can tell she is like "what?!" Precious!
I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.
((((HUGS)))
Amy