Thursday, January 31, 2008

6 month medical






15lbs, 23 inches, and now with EARRINGS! Its very customary for them to pierce the baby girls ears there. The foster mom asked our permission and we said yes when she got a bit older. So now shes all fancy. A few of the photos we got to share. We sent this outfit down just recently. Click on the photos to make them bigger.
A bit from her medical report...
she is now aged 6 months an has been, the caregiver tells me,
doing well in the time since she was seen for the last time one month ago,
from what the caregiver tells me the development appears to be progressing
well and her growth from what I can see also appears to be progressing in
the right direction, shows interest in all that goes on around her, will
turn to sound and responds to the sound of her name, she also continues to
enjoy listening to music and is also very vocal herself making many cooing
and some babbling noises of his own, she is now able to roll over completely
and will also try really hard to sit up, reaches out and grabs things that
are nearby and will put everything into her mouth. She will also pull at
her socks. The caregiver tells me that this like one takes well her formula
and is also receiving her ordered vitamin supplement. Upon exam today I
found this little one in good health with no obvious physical or
neurological abnormalities....

I cant wait to hold her in 1 week!

3 comments:

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

Amy she is ADORABLE! OMG I cannot believe how sweet she looks...and I ADORE those new ear rings! I am excited for you to go visit and post more pictures. I LOVE to check blogs and "check" on all "my" babies!
Best wishes,
Amy

Debbie said...

You've been tagged. Check out my blog post from Jan. 31 at www.worldofweeks.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

She is ever-so-precious!! I am so excited for you! Congratulations! you are all so blessed!!

All my best,
Jen (yummy on mm)