Saturday, February 9, 2008

Day 2




She was up every 4 hrs as the FM said but would quickly eat her entire bottle and fall right back asleep. Shes cutting 1 tooth and it doesnt seem to bother her but she is putting everything in her mouth. She jabbers alot saying lots of consonent sounds and even says dada all the time but I dont think she knows what it means (sorry daddy). She LOVED her bath and didnt want to get out. She loves playing and trying to eat all her toys.
She continues to do great with me. She stares so intently into my eyes and then tries to put her fingers in my mouth as she takes her bottle. Awww, sweet baby love. She loves music and even my singing makes her smile and giggle. I get a huge smile when we play "Super Nora" and then she pats my arms wildly as her way of saying she wants more.
Will add more pics later tonite. Might try the pool later.

3 comments:

Gail said...

What a sweet baby girl. Hope you visit continues to be wonderful.
Gail

R. Sutphin said...

Amy

She is just precious!!!

Debbie said...

How wonderful that you get to spend time with her, especially now that she is legally your daughter. He is beautiful and I hope the rest of your trip is an awesome experience for both of you.