Thursday, March 27, 2008

First night


Went well. She was up twice which is pretty normal for her. She actually let some family hold her for a bit without crying. No real jealousy from Evan yet. More just him being overtired and needing us to help him get back on schedule. Ryan is a huge helper. He insisted on feeding her lunch today. As you can tell it was messy but he enjoyed it and she thought it was great!
My digital cameras are not working well so most of my photos are blurry. Going to have to run out and get a new one asap! AND the day before we left for Guatemala, in a rush to do last minute laundry, I forgot and left my cell phone in my jeans pocket and it went thru the washer and dryer so I have to buy a new one of those too.

3 comments:

Terri Anne said...

Awww.... sooooo cute!! So glad to see you guys home & settling in. It's a feeling unlike any other...

The Aldridge's said...

I am so glad things are going well. I love the pictures!! Matt did the same thing to his cell phone before we left on pick up too and we had to get replaced. Hope things continue to go so well. talk soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Ilana's Mommy said...

Welcome Home! Congrats! Nora is adorable! :-)