Saturday, March 22, 2008

Forever in our arms!





We got the call to come down at 10am. It went really well. Nora just sat and looked at us for a bit. She let me hold her for a little while then started crying a bit and went back to Corina. Jim was able to then hold her and Nora was fine. We thanked Corina and she quickly left, a bit teary but you could tell it was very hard for her to leave.
Nora has been doing really great. I was so afraid of a horrible transition but after about an hour of her just being held quietly and looking around, she opened up to her normal happy smiley self. She has her 2 bottom teeth totally in and shes getting a top tooth. A bit more hair than Februrary even. She has more filling in the back. Already shes looking for us if one of us walks away. I got her to nap by walking her around in my baby carrier like I did last trip. I think it was comfortable and familiar to her. She ate some baby food for lunch, laughed and played while we ate our lunch, then took a bottle finally and is napping again. Shes a talker which is cute.
***Photos added: We only took a few today and left her in the clothes FM brought her in until bedtime. Shes now sleeping again and hope she sleeps more than 3-4 hrs at a time like FM says.

3 comments:

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

This post made me so happy for you! I cannot wait to see the pictures! Doesn't it feel good to have her in your arms forever?!
Happy Easter
(((HUGS)))

Linda Jones Malonson said...

You guy are the greatest! This was a beautiful and wonderful Easter present ... a living egg and oh so beautiful.

My family and I are so very happy for you all! God bless.

jenn said...

amy, how amazing!! congrats, mama!