Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Shes crawling

Shes been going backwards and sideways for a couple of weeks now. But as of last night shes doing the official forward crawl. Not too far and not too fast yet luckily for us. Shes doing much better after being sick. Had 2 rough days this week of not napping and get overtired during the day but sleeping better at night which helps. And I finally remembered to have someone take a family of 5 photo. It was impossible to get all 3 kids to look nice at the same time though. Either Evan was being goofy or Ryan wasnt looking at the camera. Heres one of a few attempts.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Way to go Little One!!!
Gail

AMY, ROB, JAY, DREW & EMMA said...

YAY for the BIG crawler! Now your life will get even more interesting. Emma can (and usually does) get into EVERYTHING! She is starting to walk to I know her exploration is only going to get worse. I totally know what you mean about trying to get a good picture of 5! Can you say almost IMPOSSIBLE?! We struggle and when I get one with everyone's eyes open, I say "good enough"!
Keep sharing the pictures and blogging. I enjoy coming to your site!
(((((HUGS))))
Amy