Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Monday






I had to give her back to foster mom today. We are so fortunate she is being cared for by someone you can just tell loves her as much as we do. It will be very hard for her foster mom to say goodbye. Nora could quite possibly be her last foster baby because of the changes happening with Guatemalan adoptions. It was a wonderful trip and I really feel she started to bond with me. I cant wait to bring her home forever!
Nora's amiga Natalie in the photo got her birth certificate so she will be coming home VERY soon! Woo hoo!!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Nora is a doll!! I know how hard it is to leave after visiting, so my heart goes out to you. I hope she's in your arms forever very soon!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

Aww, look at all those beautiful smiles you got :-) Looks like she was saving them for Mommy!! She is beautiful Amy!!!